Part of the vision of LSCC is to be together. In fact, it is not possible for us to fulfill God's idea of the church without in-person worship services. We realize today, there is some measure of risk to our health with COVID-19 still around. With that in mind and our conviction that being together is fundamental to being the church, we are taking the following measures on Sunday mornings when we gather.
- Social Distancing: Our chairs have been arranged such that you will be at least 6 feet from other people when you are in your seats for worship.
- Masks Are Required: We are cooperating with the state-wide mask mandate and ask that you wear a mask when inside the church. However, no one will be turned away for not wearing a mask!
- We've flipped our normal service order: For the safety of our congregants, we have moved worship to the end of service.
- Cleaning: Our church is cleaned each week before worship with a fogger disinfectant approved by the EPA.
- Fresh Air: The doors and windows are opened to bring in fresh air from outside. We will do this as long as the temperatures outside will permit us. Check the temps before you come and dress appropriately!
What About The Kids?
Our nursery is a clean, safe space for kids up to 2 years old. We will have caring people watching over your little ones.
Preschoolers up to 5th grade will worship with their parents and then during the message are dismissed to their own class.
If you are still staying at home, you can watch our live streamed service online! Find that here.
New to LSCC?
We're so glad you're interested in worshipping with us! If you'd like to keep in the loop, please sign up for our email list. You'll receive weekly encouragement, event reminders and prayer requests as well as the latest updates on our COVID-19 measures. Click the button to sign up!